Don't panic. The twist will not be visible when worn and can be corrected by untwisting it in the opposite direction.
Articles in this section
- I have received the wrong product/size - what do I do?
- I ordered and received a mesh watch, but the strap is slightly twisted
- Your return policy states that I have to return the product in its orginal packaging. But I no longer have the original packaging, can I still return it?
- How can I exchange my watch or strap for a different model?
- How can I return my order?
- What is your return policy?